2017 Kawasaki Z650
Do unique bikes attract your eyes? Then your wait is over forever…. 2017 Kawasaki Z650 is the most good looking and grand bike that you will have ever seen. From the Sugomi design theme of the bike to the new steel trellis frame, latest 2017 Kawasaki Z650 motorcycles are going to be a dream come true for the bike riders. 2017 Kawasaki Z650 specifications are listed as under:
- The 2017 Kawasaki Z650 has a more sharper and edgy look to itself. Because of the aggressive look of the bike, boys would prefer more of this bike.
- The 2017 Kawasaki Z650 details consist of a parallel twin engine with 649cc capacity engine. The air box, header pipes and the throttle bottle present in the engine have all been improved and a new intake on the 6 speed gear box have been introduced.
- The seat is of a height measuring 790mm and weight is around 187 kg of the bike. The colours present in the bike are all metallic colours and all of the colours look quite cool.
- The wheels offer a great grip on the road and protects the rider from upcoming accidents that he might face. The kerb weight of the bike is around 210.5 kg but once the bike is on the road, rider won’t feel the pressure of it.
- There is a 41mm front shock and also a monoshock on the bike which helps to provide the grip that it requires.
Reviews and price of 2017 Kawasaki Z650 are coming great and it is expected to be launched in India in the very next year. The earlier version of Z900 will be replaced with the new and grand version of the bike. The starting price will be about Rs. 5 lakhs and it can go higher in the future.